Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Elections System of the Virgin Islands offices are temporarily closed.
To ensure every qualified elector is registered to vote, the Board of Elections will be scheduling voter registration outreach across the territory.
In the St. Croix District, the Board of Elections will be conducting voter registrations at the following locations, dates and times:
- Sion Farm Ballpark: 10 a.m. to noon, Saturday, June 6
- Buddhoe Park Bandstand: 10 a.m. to noon, Monday, June 8
- D.C. Canegata Recreation Ballpark: 10 a.m. to noon, Saturday, 13
- Saturday’s Farmers Market held at the Rudolph Schulterbrandt Agriculture Grounds: 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., Saturday, June 27
In the St. Thomas-St. John District, the Board of Elections will be conducting voter registrations on St. John at Sports, Parks and Recreation directly across from the Fire Department from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. every Saturday from Saturday, May 30 until Saturday, June 27.
Items required to register:
- Birth Certificate or
- Passport (United States) or
- Military Discharge form (DD214) or
- Naturalization Certificate
(Note: Copied documents will not be accepted)
A face mask must always be worn. Social distancing and other local/federal recommendations will be followed.
Additional voter registrations are currently being scheduled in both districts. Timely notification will be provided.
If there are any questions or concerns, contact the Elections System St. Croix Office at 773-1021.