82.6 F
Charlotte Amalie
Monday, September 21, 2020
Home Community Page 164

Community

V.I. Board of Education Commemorates Birth of Jose Antonio Jarvis

Virgin Islands Board of Education The 18th Virgin Islands Board of Education (VIBE) commemorates the birthdate of Jose Antonio Jarvis, one of the icons of...

Cancer Support VI to Host Lecturer on Surviving the Holidays

Cancer Support VI lecturer Cancer Support VI, sponsored by International Capital & Management Company (ICMC), has announced the next free presentation will be made by...

Interior Solicits Applications for Grant Funding for U.S. Territories

U.S. Department of the Interior U.S. Department of the Interior Assistant Secretary of Insular and International Affairs Doug Domenech has announced that the grant application...

CFVI to Host Community Forums on 2018 KIDS COUNT Data Book

2018 KIDS COUNT Data Book The Community Foundation of the Virgin Islands (CFVI) invites individuals and groups from all sectors to attend the 2018 KIDS...

UVI Bulletin Board for November

University of the Virgin Islands — St. Thomas Campus UVI Students Capture First Place in National HP Competition Five University of the Virgin Islands (UVI)...

UVI Shares Results of Run-off Election Poll

The RTPark building on UVI’s St. Croix campus (File photo) The Virgin Islands Run-off Election poll results are in. The poll was conducted by VI...

Limited Tickets Are Still Available for ‘Hamilton’ in Puerto Rico

A scene from “Hamilton” on Broadway, N.Y.C. Tickets to the three-week engagement of the play “Hamilton,” starring Lin-Manuel Miranda in Puerto Rico, sold out in...

Sunday Event on STJ Celebrates V.I. Culture

St.JanCo, “The St. John Heritage Collective,” will celebrate V.I. history, culture, and identity through storytelling at an event Sunday that is open to the...

DOE Names Kerra Samuel 2019 V.I. State Teacher of the Year

Kerra Samuel, Virgin Islands Teacher of the Year Kerra Samuel, intermediate computer lab teacher at Pearl B. Larsen Elementary School and recently named 2018-19 St....

UVI Students Capture First Place at Hewlett Packard HBCU Business Competition

(L-R) Gerald Bellot, Joevarny Herbert, Jamilla Connor, Joash Liburd and Orian Stapleton Five University of the Virgin Islands (UVI) students won the 2nd Annual HP...