The Virgin Islands National Guard welcomes its community to attend a fabulous evening at the Military Ball to celebrate 50 years of service. It will be held on Oct. 14, at the Divi Carina Bay Beach Resort and Casino, on St. Croix, and at the Westin Beach Resort & Spa on Oct. 22, at Frenchman’s Reef, on St. Thomas.
Join the Virgin Islands National Guard for a night filled with eloquence, legacy and tradition, honoring the people who served and are serving our nation and territory.
For more information, contact Beresford Edwards at 277-9396.
Ticket prices are $100 for St. Croix and $125 for St. Thomas. For more information, contact Beresford Edwards at 277-9396.
The V.I. Army National Guard celebrates its 50th anniversary on Oct. 19. Leading up to the big day, it aims to provide fun experiences for military families, retirees and the community to enjoy. Come out and learn more about the V.I. Guard and join in the celebrations!
The Virgin Islands National Guard
Guardians of the Eastern Front
Other upcoming events:
- Remembrance Day on Sunday, Sept. 10, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Veterans Drive Promenade across from the Boys Scout building on St. Thomas.
- A Church Service on Sunday, Oct. 1, at the City of Refuge Worship Center, St. Croix starting at 10 a.m. A link will also be provided to view live on Facebook.
- VING 50th Anniversary Poker Run, to be held on Oct. 8. The route will be from Frederiksted to Christiansted.
- Golf Tournament featuring the Links to Freedom, to be held on Sunday, Oct. 15, at the Buccaneer Golf Course.
- The VING 50th Anniversary Ball is scheduled for October 2023.
- The Adjutant General’s 5K Glow Run, held on Saturday, Oct. 28, in Christiansted.