Attention realtors and homeowners HGTV’s “My House is Worth What?” is coming to the Virgin Islands!
Owning a home can be a great investment. And with the ups and downs of the current real estate market, it may be worth your while to find out what your home may sell for in today’s market.
Appear on our television show “My House is Worth What?” and get a free evaluation of your home by the experts and our host Kendra Todd, season 3 winner of “The Apprentice.”
We are currently booking homes in the Virgin Islands.
– Are you looking for a professional evaluation of your home’s market value (comparing original purchase price with any renovations made to come up with a current sales price)?
– Thinking of moving? Downsizing or even upgrading into a new home?
– Want to know what a recent upgrade or renovation has done to your overall home’s value?
– Want to take advantage of the equity in your home for a vacation around the world, your child’s college or wedding? Tell us your story.
– You have to be at least 18 years old to submit a picture of yourself and home. We will ask that you and your family make us a video tour of your home, showing off the house and the projects you have done — or the projects you want to do if it’s worth the money!
Go to http://www.pietown.tv/Shows/mhiww_applicationowners.html for an application.
– Are you able to assess a property on site, give price evaluations, and explain how certain renovations add or decrease value in a home?
– We are looking for overall experts in their field for potential homeowners looking to sell, about to renovate or to pull out the equity of their current home.
If this sounds like you then apply ASAP by completing the application at the link http://www.pietown.tv/Shows/mhiww_applicationexpert.html.