Oriental Bank USVI branches will be closed on Monday, Feb. 21, in observance of President’s Day.
Customers are reminded that they can easily access their accounts and make transactions a number of ways over the holiday and every day.
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking – Check balances, make payments and transfer funds online 24/7. Mobile Banking customers can deposit checks using their smartphone cameras, verify balances and transactions, make payments and transfers, and send money to other people.
- Phone Customer Service Center – Customers can check balances, make payments, transfer funds between accounts, and verify the status of their transactions and paid checks. To contact the Service Center, call the toll-free number 1-800-981-5554, (open from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Mortgage Service Center – For service and payments, call the toll-free number: 1-855-767-8585, (open from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Commercial Customer Service Center – Customers can continue to contact their relationship officer if they need assistance for POS or Cash Management (call 693-9741)
- Make Loans Payments Online – Customers can make their payments through My Payments for personal loans, car loans and leases, even if they do not have a deposit account with Oriental Bank.
Customers can access through www.orientalbank.com.
- Balances, transfers, recent transactions and other services: Use the automated telephone service at 1-866-622-6800.
- ATMs — Customers can check balances, make withdrawals and transfer funds between accounts.