We greatly appreciate the following individuals who have helped us with the much needed repairs and alterations at St. John School of the Arts. Your support, expertise and contribution have given our staff, faculty and students a safer and more productive place to work and be creative in the arts!
– Donald Sussman for making this possible with your generous donation of $25,000.
– Steve Deisher for your continuing dedication and help, and donating your personal and professional time to see this project through to completion.
– Jeff Fox at Dr. Cool for surprising us with “no bill” — 100 percent donation — for the equipment and installation of a split unit air conditioning system.
– Vince Scapecchi of H&W Distributors for donating the windows and shipping cost.
– Chris Angel, Gerald Beckstein and Dick Burks for donating nearly half of their electrical expertise and time.
With these incredible gifts, SJSA was able to:
– Build a storage shed to house the steel pans so our stage is usable for performances.
– Repair water leaks and water damage around all windows and doors upstairs and downstairs.
– Replace rotten windows and doors.
– Create a workable rain and water free office space.
– The office is no longer subject to flooding and we now have a functional desk area with an updated efficient computer and A/C system.
– Repair electrical wiring.
– Install stage curtains.
– Replace the canvas awning that shelters awaiting students and parents with a leak proof metal roof.
St. John School of the Arts