The Virgin Islands Water and Power Authority (WAPA or Authority) advises the public that the Customer Service and business offices will operate as follows for April 26-28, due to St. Thomas Carnival:
Wednesday, April 26
– St. Thomas and St. John offices will close at noon.
– St. Croix office will be open from 7:30 a.m.to 4 p.m.
Thursday, April 27
– St. Thomas and St. John offices are closed.
– St. Croix will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday, April 28
– All offices closed.
While the Customer Service offices are closed, the Authority will not be performing disconnects related to unpaid bills from April 26, 2023. Disconnections for unpaid bills will resume on Monday, May 1.
Customers can continue to make a payment through the following ways:
- Call: 774-3552 or 773-2250
o For Automatic Bill Pay – Select Option 3
- Pay online:
o Visit www.viwapa.vi and click on the “Pay Your Bill Online” button in the top right corner.
- Make payments at FirstBank, Banco Popular and Bank of St. Croix branches